What is the Simply Giving Program?
The Simply Giving Program is a modern-day stewardship program. It’s a reliable, convenient, safe and simple way for individuals to make automatic payments to non-profit organizations through electronic funds transfer (EFT) directly from checking or savings accounts. It allows you to share your donations through planed giving. Because your donation is given consistently, you won’t need to play “catch-up” at year-end or worry about forgotten checkbooks or missed Sunday offerings. But you are not the only one who benefits. Your congregation benefits from a steady, more predictable revenue throughout the year, more efficient bookkeeping, and greater confidence in meeting financial commitments.
The Simply Giving Program is operated by Vanco Services, LLC, an industry leader in electronic payment solutions. Thrivent Financial Bank has contracted with Vanco to provide transaction processing services for the program at reduced rates.
1) Using black ink, complete the personal information section including name, address, telephone numbers, and email if you have one.
2) Indicate whether this is a new enrollment, a change of amount, or change of bank / account.
3) Indicate the type of account, routing number and account number. Attach a VOID check or savings deposit slip to the form.
4) Select the fund(s) you wish to donate to and enter the amount for each fund.
5) Total the amounts for the total donation.
6) Choose the date you wish the total donation to begin and select the frequency.
7) Sign and date the form.
8) Return the completed for to the church office.
For additional information or Questions please feel free to contact:
Redeemer Church office at 717-394-0651
Vanco Services, LLC at 800-675-7430.
Thrivent Financial Bank at 800-688-6031.